Clements' Marketplace seeks a full-time Front End Manager for our location in Portsmouth, RI. Clements' is a family owned and operated business with three locations and ties to RI & MA since 1980.
Our full time employees enjoy a generous benefits package that includes free health insurance coverage for themselves and their eligible dependents. Clements' also offers dental and vision benefits, life insurance, short term disability plans, 401K and tuition assistance programs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee all daily operations of the front end to ensure outstanding customer service is delivered in a friendly and consistent manner during normal operations.
- Routinely evaluate accuracy and efficiency of all front end staff to ensure established service levels are being met.
- Coordination and scheduling of all cashiers, bagging staff, courtesy desk staff, and more.
- Perform and oversee daily bookkeeping tasks.
This position may perform other duties as required.
- Extensive past experience in a retail/grocery management setting is required.
- Ability to resolve problems efficiently and effectively.
- Highly motivated and can work in a fast paced retail environment.
- Ability to multi-task, have excellent time management and organizational skills.
Have a resume to send? Skip the application process and simply email your resume and position of interest to email@example.com.