Clements' Marketplace seeks a full-time Assistant Produce Manager for our location in Portsmouth, RI. Clements' is a family owned and operated business with three locations and ties to RI & MA since 1980. Our full time employees enjoy a generous benefits package that includes free health insurance coverage for themselves and their eligible dependents. Clements' also offers dental and vision benefits, life insurance, short term disability plans, 401K and tuition assistance programs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Asst. Produce Manager provides exceptional customer service. They will assist customers with product selections/orders and offer suggestions as needed.
- The Asst. Manager will accurately order products to maintain proper product assortment and targeted inventory levels.
- The Asst. Manager will also follow proper receiving procedures, stocking, rotating and merchandising of products; including Country of Origin Labeling.
- The Asst. Manager is also responsible for hiring, training, supervising, evaluating, developing, and motivating staff.
- The Asst. Manager will follow proper cleaning and sanitation guidelines. Equipment will be utilized in a safe manner, in accordance with store policies and procedures.Maintaining proper organization of work spaces is also required.
- The Asst. Manager works closely with the Department Manager and Store Manager to maintain the department goals.
- Excellent customer service skills, ability to problem solve.
- Highly motivated individual that can work in a fast paced retail
environment. - Ability to multi-task, have excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Previous produce industry or management experience is preferred.
Have a resume to send? Skip the application process and simply email your resume and position of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.