Clements' Marketplace seeks a full-time kitchen manager for our location in Plymouth, Massachusetts. Clements' is a family owned and operated business with three locations and ties to RI & MA since 1980.
Our employees enjoy a generous benefits package that includes free health insurance coverage for themselves and their eligible dependents. Clements' also offers dental and vision benefits, life insurance, short term disability plans, 401K and tuition assistance programs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee kitchen operations and prepare products for sale.
- Ordering of products to maintain proper product assortment and targeted inventory levels.
- Following proper receiving procedures, stocking, rotating and merchandising of products.
- Hiring, training, supervising, evaluating, developing, and motivating of department staff.
- Providing exceptional customer service and assisting customers with product selections/orders and offer suggestions as needed.
- Following proper cleaning and sanitation guidelines. Equipment will be utilized in a safe manner, in accordance with store policies and procedures.
- Maintaining proper organization of work spaces is also required.
- Working with Store Manager to maintain department goals and objectives.
- Experience in grocery/kitchen/restaurant management or relevant industry required.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to problem solve are a must.
- Must be a highly motivated individual that can work in a fast paced retail environment.
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills.
Have a resume to send? Skip the application process and simply email your resume and position of interest to email@example.com.