Our employees enjoy a generous benefits package that includes free health insurance coverage for themselves and their eligible dependents. Clements' also offers dental and vision benefits, life insurance, short term disability plans, 401K and tuition assistance programs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ordering of products to maintain proper product assortment and targeted inventory levels.
- Following proper receiving procedures, stocking, rotating and merchandising of products.
- Hiring, training, supervising, evaluating, developing, and motivating of department staff.
- Providing exceptional customer service. The Produce Manager will assist customers with product selections/orders and offer suggestions as needed.
- Following proper cleaning and sanitation guidelines. Equipment will be utilized in a safe manner, in accordance with store policies and procedures.
- Maintaining proper organization of work spaces is also required.
- The Produce Manager will work with Store Manager to maintain department goals and objectives.
- Experience in a produce department or relevant industry management position required.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to problem solve are a must.
- Must be a highly motivated individual that can work in a fast paced retail environment.
- Possess the ability to multi-task.
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills.